Terms & Conditions
(Subject to change without notice)
1. If the photographer is unable to shoot the property once they have arrived due to reason beyond their control such as but not limited to:
Unable to gain access to the property
Excessive clutter and or mess
2. It is the realtor and or homeowner's responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer's arrival. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot,but they will not move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Be sure to read the preparing your home guide several days prior to your shoot to make sure you are ready to capture the best photos possible. If on arrival the home isn't ready, the photographer has a schedule to keep and may need to reschedule if additional adjustments are needing to be made and a photographer return fee will need to be paid prior to delivery of photos.
3. If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give 24 hours' notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice may incur a $10 cancellation fee.
4. Please make any special request to the photographer before the shoot begins, include specific shots and angles. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home's condition, lighting and other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes mean if necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun.
5. Turnaround time is 24 hours. Although you may get your photos back in less time we cannot guarantee it. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turnaround time please refer to our Next day service at an additional fee.
6. Payment is due at the time of shoot by check, cash or credit card. For your convenience you may pay securely online with a credit card ahead of time. Please keep in mind that all orders need to be paid in full prior to delivery of photos.
8. Photos used in publications such as magazines must be accompanied with the following credit: "©Desert Star Photography, LLC."
9. Desert Star Photography, LLC. is the sole owner of any information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email, phone, past orders or direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
10. While we protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to personal client information. The computers/servers in which we use to process orders do not hold or remember credit card information.
11. You may be contacted by email or phone in the future letting you know of new services and or specials we currently have.
12. Desert Star Photography, LLC. may use photos for marketing purposes at any time unless prior written agreement has been made.
If you have any questions regarding our TERMS & CONDITIONS please don't hesitate to call or email us!